Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dating

The image “http://www.surefriend.com/templates/images/h_pic.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I am dating again. Why? I have no clue. Yes I do. I am lonely. Sometimes getting up, getting that cup of coffee, staring at the screen. That doesn't do it for me. I need to hear a male voice sometimes. When you live by yourself it sucks. You do little things throughout the day to try and past the time.This includes work but still it is not the same.

I started this blog as some form of therapyhy for myself, but maybe also because I do have this intense desire to write. I feel comfort when my fingers glide over the keys.

Well, back to the topic at hand, dating...sigh...WHY the hell is it so complicated. Why can't we just meet someone, know that is the one..and live happily ever after like that snowwhite chick in the fairytales.

I have a date with two dudes this weekend coming. One is on Saturday, the other one is on Sunday. I thought if I did it fairly close I could make a decision if there is a love or lust connection. Actually they are both about 20 years older then me. I know damn!!..

The image “http://www.onerealblacklove.com/images/picgirl01.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I don't see myself as an Anna Nicole clone though, well maybe her PRE Trimfit days. Well we'll see. They both are not my preference but they make me laugh and they can actually spell the word articulate.

No comments: