Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is "Duane" Dawg Bounty Hunter Racist?

http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/dog_the_bounty_hunter.jpg

I took some time before I commented on Bounty Hunters news. I am not and advocate of the N-word, however I see the hypocrisy with how the media treats who says it. (okay before people start hitting next and throwing stuff at their screen) I see that so many people are now having to worry about everything they say. We talk about free speech, but that actually is not true.

I feel that Duane Chapman is someone who is uneducated about black history and sensitivity. He is not going after
Caucasian people, he is going after minorities on the island. He was under fire because he directed his racist slurs at his son Tucker's girlfriend, Monique Shinnery, who is black. Just as Don Imus gains a new show, Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman finds himself in danger of losing his.

Do you think he should?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BLACKS DIS ON WHITES ALL THE TIME! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?