Monday, April 28, 2008

Prince Plays Coachella Music Festival

Those who know me well know I am a diehard Prince fan. I am saying from back in the day. So I was so miffed I couldn't be at the Coachella Festival this past Sunday. I am sure I could of found some way to Palm Springs. I would of found my "Prince," screamed at his concert, then left. I saw the line up and I wasn't looking to be entertained by anyone else at the venue.

Prince, who had been sought out to perform at Coachella since the festival was founded nine years ago, told the crowd that when he agreed to perform, he informed the organizers that he would not only play, but party too.

Myfoxnews
reported, "
Prince, complete with horn section, dancers and longtime collaborators Sheila E and Morris Day, took fans on a ride with "Little Red Corvette" and "1999." He also covered the Beatles' "Come Together" and closed with "Purple Rain" and "Let's Go Crazy."

I mean the collaboration he has had for years with Sheila E and Morris Day has just brought forth some phenomenal concerts.



Photobucket




Photobucket





No comments: