Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sharing the Love Award




I want to thank my sistah over at Sojourners Place for bestowing on me the "Sharing the Love " Award. Sorry so late in getting back. I am moving at the moment and blogging and moving don't mix. The "Sharing The Love "Award, was created by Blogger Crystal at "Memoirs Of A Mommy" blog, in honor of donor who saved her one month old's life a year ago. Cyrstal's son Noah celebrated his first birthday this week thanks to someone you final gift was the gift of life.

In Crystal's own words, here are the rules of the Share the Love Award:

“Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.


I am taking my sistah's advice and share this award with some people who I not only enjoy visiting their blogs but think they are some awesome people as well.

**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**



I had many more people to share this with, but some already have this award.

I would also like to dedicate it to my Autistic Daughter, Crystal and many others with Autism. They give so much love.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much! :-)

iriegal said...

you both deserve it (2sweet and ladyb)

Chelle Blögger said...

Awww!! Thank you so much! I appreciate you thinking of me, and I will treasure it. :D

iriegal said...

Chelle, you are welcome..ONELOVE..IRIE