Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Day That Changed The World

Where were you when this tradegy hit? I remember watching television and thinking it was so surreal. Did I just see a plane hit a building? I was thinking "OMG" those poor people. The second plane hit happened so fast. If it wasn't the news I was watching I would of thought it was a movie backlot.

Over the next couple of days you just became so desensitized. You felt like some sort of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome had set in. It was so numbing. Having been raised in NYC, it really hit close to home for me. I remember my twin sister telling me how she was about to board that train to the Port Authority, when she realized she left her purse at home. So she turned back.

The realization of almost having lost her just made the event even more real to me. I cannot imagine hearing the voice of a loved one trapped in a building and them saying, "goodbye" because they knew they were going to die.

We are going through all this political craziness right now, but today it is not about the politicians, it is about those people who lost (in a split second) so many loved ones.

We will never forget.


worst day in america Pictures, Images and Photos


Destroyed Pictures, Images and Photos



SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 Pictures, Images and Photos


september 11 remember Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: