Friday, October 31, 2008

Old School Friday-Candidate Song

It is that time again for Old School Friday. Ms Grapevine and MarvalusOne have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday and since I love my music I had to sign up to join! To join in the Old School Friday Fun go Here for guidelines.

It is time to "RECOGNIZE"..did I say, "RECOGNIZE" who you gonna put that X by on the by and by..lol I am being silly but here are my two favorite fight songs for my MAN BARACK...HEY NOW...









Please check out the other participants.

Electronic Village - Fresh And Fab - Danielle - Kim

- Ms Grapevine -Quick -Marcus LANGFORD

- Cassandra - Kevin -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

-Chocl8t - DP - Dallassouth - John - CC Groovy - Kreative Talk

-Marvalus One - Regina - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - - Invisible Woman

-Beleiver 1964 - Cooper - SJP -Bria - BklynQueen 86 - Hey Shae -

- From the Battlefield - Thembi - D Spot - Malcolm -

1 comment:

Marvalus said...

These are different to me and I like them! I dig the reggae...nice choices!