Saturday, October 18, 2008

You Decide

I wrote this on my other blog and was too lazy to rewrite it, so I just cut and paste it here. Sad, I am the victim of my own plagiarisms. lol...While Visiting Lady Banana's Blog, I came upon an interesting gadget. (oh you got to subscribe to her blog, very interesting). The premise of the black box -You Decide is that different choices can affect our ultimate path in life. A theory I strongly believe in. This widget allows you to make choices. Then by choosing that answer it will take you to someone who made similar answers to you. Who know where you might end up.

Try it. It is really very interesting. Like LadyB, I will also add it to my sidebar. This is what I like about blogging. So many interesting finds. It is also a great way to meet new blogs. At the end of about 5 questions you get to visit a mystery blog. Have fun with your new finds! If you come here by way of the black box, make sure to leave a comment.






No comments: