Thursday, November 06, 2008

Michelle's Dress


All eyes were on Michelle Obama's dress on November 4th. Barack looked sharp as can be in a dark navy suit, which was custom made by Hart Schaffner Marx, but I have to say, I was not feeling Michelle's dress. (red and black Narciso Rodriguez frock.) Let it be known though, that CLASS has just entered the WHITE HOUSE since Jackie O!

'I seem not to be the only one talking about Mrs. Obama's election night attire. Yahoo! users are searching like crazy for info on her dress, while critics are weighing in on whether it was a hit or miss. I give her props for being bold and daring!

HIT OR MISS...that is "TRIVIAL." History was made that night, so realistically she could be wearing a POTATO SACK and I wouldn't of cared!

The first Lady is gonna be a TREND SETTER in the next 4 years....RIGHT ON!

No comments: