Friday, June 26, 2009

Old School Friday

I know I did a dedication when I found out yesterday, but I also wanted to participate in Old School Friday. Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 were staples in my life growning up. Living in New York City in the 70's and 80's that was what we grooved to, so join Ms Grapevine and MsMarvalus and groove to some Michale Jackson Motown sounds. If you want to join OSF every Friday then Click HERE for guidelines.

Here are some of my favorites











RIP MICHAEL<



Enjoy more participants


- Electronic Village -Pam - pprscribe -
-
Ms Grapevine - Pirouette -Quick - Vérité Parlant
- - Kevin - iriegal -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C
-Chocl8t - DP - Dallassouth - - The Connoisseur -
-
Regina - MsMarvalus - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing
-
AJ - Sharon - RevvyRev - Prof. PC - Invisible Woman
--
Cooper - SJP -Bria - BklynQueen 86 - Hey Shae -
-
From the Battlefield - Thembi - D Spot - Malcolm -
-
Pop Art Diva - Pjazzypar - MsLadyDeborah -


2 comments:

Unknown said...

RIP, Michael...

Kimberlythinks said...

Man in the Mirror and Ben...you want me to burst into waterworks. Great choices.

RIP Michael