Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mayor Dixon Indicted on New Charges

I don't know what to say about our political leaders. I will leave pyschological observations for the Psych majors. According to AP News,


Baltimore's Mayor Dixon has been indicted on new charges. The Maryland State Prosecutor's office says Dixon has been indicted on perjury and theft charges.

Dixon allegedly failed to report lavish gifts from Ronald Lipscomb, a minority developer, and used gift cards donated to the city for needy families, according to the initial charges filed by State Prosecutor Robert A. Rohrbaugh.

So who suffers, the people of Baltimore. I know one has to know all the facts before making judgement calls, but it seems to me that corruption sadly has been going on in Baltimore for so many years, that the people are immune to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

~smh~
Politics in today's society just gives me a headache.