Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby's Galore

Kenzo Lee Honsou

Image Source: OK Magazine

What a beautiful baby. I thought I heard where Kimora stated she wasn't going to sell any photos to the tabloid magazines when she has her babies. I don't know why I keep believing these folks. Money talks in America. If they are going to pay you for a picture of your child, I guess people are going to accept the highest bid. Truth in fact she had the baby in May and it wasn't published in OK MAGAZINE, until edition, so I guess she waited longer then some folks did. Kimora also has two daughters Ming, 9 and Aoki, 7 . I know they love their big brother.


Tisha Campbell Martin New Bundle of Joy



http://mrsgrapevine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/ezekiel_czar_martin_tisha_campbell.jpg


Isn't he precious. The world welcomes, Ezekiel. This is the couples 2nd child. Tisha is doing her thing. I love it. Tisha Campbell-Martin and Duane Martin shared the first photo of Ezekiel Czar Martin, who weighed in at 9 pounds and 9 ounces and is 23 inches long, exclusively with ESSENCE.com




Nicole Ritchie and her new addition Sparrow James Midnight Madden.



The controversy surrounds the name of Nicole's new addition. I think it is wonderful. People can be diverse as they want to be.


Nicole Richie's posted this comment to her website:

"In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009 Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes."



No comments: