Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Paris Hilton=Rwanda

Paris Hilton is determined to go to Rwanda this year. According to the heiress, "I want to travel the world," the 26-year-old socialite says in an interview posted on the Web site of the syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra." "I feel like there's a lot I can do, and a lot I can do to help."

The Playing for Good Foundation announced last week that Hilton's philanthropic trip to Rwanda has been postponed due to restructuring of the children's charity. On her itinerary: visits to schools and health-care clinics.



I see this as a "publicity" Stunt. I am still waiting for Paris favorite quote from the bible, "cause we know she found God there right?" Geesh...

source:http://omg.yahoo.com/paris-hilton-to-head-to-rwanda-next-year/news/3508

No comments: