Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wyclef Gives Praises for T.I.

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/9/4/1/9/9569149-9569152-slarge.jpg


In an interview with MTV News, Wyclef Jean talked about his upcoming album "Carnival II: Memoirs of an Immigrant," and the new song which features T.I.

Wyclef talked to MTV about the young rapper's fate and even went so far to compare his music to that of the late rap legend 2Pac and the influence that his music carries.

"We definitely clicked in the studio," Wyclef said. "I vouch for the kid in the sense that I think he was one of the smartest rising stars in not [just] the music industry, but the world. I watched him on 'Hip-Hop vs. America,' and I saw the way he was talking just like Malcolm X. The conversation started getting deeper and deeper. And I think he has influence. When he speaks, it moves a whole generation."

Well, my opinion is if you are on Parole or Probation, one of the conditions is that you do not own or carry a gun. So although I applaude T.I. Artistist accomplishments, he is still a felon who ignored his probational requirements....that is the bottomline.

No comments: