Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kanye West Updates

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8062/14476296melodyrcr630200rp9.jpg




  • Kanye West pulled out of his scheduled performance last night at the Kodiak Theater in Los Angeles. He was replaced by Will. I. AM. The New York Daily News quotes a friend of the family who described West as devastated and seemingly "in denial" about the Saturday passing of his mother, Dr. Donda West, following cosmetic surgery. The source said Kanye didn't think his mother needed any physical improvement.
  • More allegations are surfacing against Dr Jan Adams, who said Monday that he performed a tummy tuck and breast reduction on Dr. West one day before she stopped breathing on Saturday, but denies doing anything wrong to cause her death.

    Court documents were discovered showing that Adams' estranged wife filed for a domestic violence restraining order against him a year ago following a situation on Thanksgiving.

    Adams' now-ex-wife, Susan Field, moved to keep Adams at least 100 yards away from her and their three children on Nov. 28, 2006, as well as prevent him from calling, emailing or otherwise contacting them, reports E! Online.

  • In more bad news for Dr. Adams, the Discovery Health Network has opted to remove from its lineup "Plastic Surgery: Before and After," the show Adams hosted for five years before leaving in June. Four episodes scheduled to air this week have been pulled from the schedule.

Source:EURweb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is still very shocking to me. I don't know how close he was with his mom personally, but he looked like he was and adored her. I feel so bad for him. I hope he can find comfort somehow.

I'm sure a lot of people may be rethinking getting work done now. I would love bigger boobs and a tummy tuck and laser eye surgery, but I'm afraid something could go wrong and I am really just fine w/o these modifications.

iriegal said...

He is stated to still be in shock Natural Woman. I am like you, I would love to have some minor and major alterations done but as GOD has placed me on the earth, I have come to love myself for who I am.