Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thanks To Sojourner's Place













Well in turn I have to say, "much obliged" to Sojourner's Place. It is always a spot to get a word of wisdom and encouragement. The purpose of the award (as stated by sistah Sojourner)is as follows, "
First, it recognizes bloggers who have gone well beyond the call of duty by your continued efforts to "leave the pile higher than you found it" for new bloggers. And second, it says to the new blogger to keep up the good work and you're on the right track even if you think you're not."

I am very honored to be recognized in this elite group. Please make sure you visit this phenomenal blogger. She encourages me to keep blogging.

1 comment:

SjP said...

You are way too kind! I just be trying to speak the truth as I see it! Much obliged to you for the support, motivation, and encouragement you show me!