Monday, December 15, 2008

What New Movies Have You Seen Lately

I am a big movie buff. I can watch movies all day long if you let me. Recently I went to see

  • The Day the Earth Still
  • Four Christmases
  • Australia
I didn't see the original movie (1951), and actually according to some of the comments by my friends, glad I didn't. I did not have anything to compare the newer version to. There was no real storyline. I thought Will Smith's son Jaden did and outstanding acting job. I wanna give it up to the Robot as well. Keanu Reeves, well, I will just say he has done better acting roles. Actually I could of waited to see all the movies on video, aside from Australia,(which I absolutely loved).






1 comment:

Believer said...

I rent from RedBox! Two nights ago I watched "Definitely, Maybe."