Saturday, January 03, 2009

Obama's Daughter Get Ready For School

http://opinionatrix.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/barackfam.jpg


The Obamas returned to Chicago early Friday morning after a 12-day family vacation at a $9 million rental home in his native Hawaii. A day later, Michelle Obama and her daughters flew into the Washington area to take over their suite at the historic Hay-Adams.
I can imagine how excited Malia an Sasha will be to start school. I mean what do you say to the President's daughters?

You can't even go to the bathroom without the secret service people following you. I know Mama Michelle will be so hands on with the kids.

I wish the girls have the greatest time at school.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I pray the best for these two young ladies. I pray for some form of normalcy in their lives.
Michelle definitely looks like she does not play!