Friday, January 02, 2009

Old School Friday- Bloggers Choice

Well, posting a bit late, but due to work schedule have been missing my favorite Old School Friday. Today is Bloggers Choice. Hey, lets do it mon!

This is one of my favorites. Of course is it Bob Mon- The honorable Robert Nester Marley.

Ms Grapevine and MarvalusOne have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday and since I love my music I had to sign up to join! To join in the Old School Friday Fun go Here for guidelines.


Please check out the other participants.

Electronic Village - Fresh And Fab - Danielle - Kim

- Ms Grapevine -Quick -Marcus LANGFORD

- Cassandra - Kevin -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

-Chocl8t - DP - Dallassouth - John - CC Groovy - Kreative Talk

-Marvalus One - Regina - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - - Invisible Woman

-Beleiver 1964 - Cooper - SJP -Bria - BklynQueen 86 - Hey Shae -

- From the Battlefield - Thembi - D Spot - Malcolm -



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I know where to go whenever I want a Marley fix and you never disappoint!
Happy New Year to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV