Friday, April 10, 2009

Old School Friday-What Mama Didn't Know

Well, we have come to the end of the week. Wow where is the year going? Ms Grapevine and MarvalusOne have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday. To join in the Old School Friday Fun go Here for guidelines. I can't believe the week is going by so fast. Forget the week, what about the year. Yeah I think my Mama would of been surprised to find out what was going on in the military days. So this weeks' theme, "If my Mama Only Knew" is very appropriate. My Mom has passed away now for many years, but I think she is would be rolling in her grave is she knew the stuff I did in my military days.

The year 1980, I was in basic training in the AirForce and was "man-crazy" so this song (and album) was what Iriegal was rocking mon!



Don't forget to visit the other participants




Electronic Village - Fresh And Fab - Danielle - Kim

- Ms Grapevine -Quick -Marcus LANGFORD

- Cassandra - Kevin -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

-Chocl8t - DP - Dallassouth - John - CC Groovy - Kreative Talk

-Marvalus One - Regina - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - - Invisible Woman

-Beleiver 1964 - Cooper - SJP -Bria - BklynQueen 86 - Hey Shae -

- From the Battlefield
- Thembi - D Spot - Malcolm -

2 comments:

Marvalus said...

Prince in the thigh high boots, underwear, and trench coat...classic!

Now that is something that mama would not understand! LOL...

Unknown said...

Happy OSF! It is great to see more and more Prince music available for viewing on our blogs. Hard to believe that this was almost 30 years ago (sigh)...

I'm certain that I would never want my mama to hear, see or associate 2 Live Crew with her saintly son!

peace, Villager