Monday, July 20, 2009

Carolyn Maloney Apolgizes For her use of the N-Word


Rep. Carolyn Maloney, who is preparing to announce her bid for Senate next week, apologized Monday for using the N-word as she relayed a conversation to a reporter. "I apologize for having repeated a word I find disgusting. "It's no excuse but I was so caught up in relaying the story exactly as it was told to me that, in doing so, I repeated a word that should never be repeated."


I am always leary when Sharpton gets involved in something "racial." I would love to see him doing more in the community, outside of scouring the media for things to "get involved in." I have never seen him as a representative of the black community. He seems sometimes more of an opportunist. I agree with him regarding Representative Maloney, but the fact is last month,

He formally endorsed Maloney's likely 2010 primary target, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand. He praised Gillibrand's" ability to bring people together, listen to their challenges and forge solutions to the problems they face."

Read more HERE <-------

1 comment:

Hey Shae! said...

I'm so tired of people acting a racist fool, then turning around and issuing a weak apology... black people included.