Thursday, August 06, 2009

Is Paula Abdul Necessary on American Idol



I use to be a staunch American Idol Junkie. However the last two seasons have been a real disappointment. It has now become so scandal filled and the talent has much to be desired. I think it may have run its course.

I don't think I will miss Paula Abdul. Actually if they cancel it I dont think I will miss the show at all. Even Simon's tirades seemed staged now. It is all about money. So if Paula doesn't come back for Season 9, oh well.

I think she should get back into choreography.

*UPDATE*

Fox plans to replace Paula Abdul on "American Idol" before the show begins airing in January, network execs said Thursday.

Guest judges will replace the mercurial Adbul - who quit Tuesday after not striking a new contract - starting today for the audition process in Denver.

Fox said singers Katy Perry and Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice, have signed on as guest judges - and more bold-faced names are expected.


Source: NewYork Daily News

No comments: