Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fox Bring Black Characters Back to Network Television

Well as most of the networks seem to have abandoned "black programming," Fox network is still taking a chance. Many of us know the raunchy behaviour of Sean McFarlane, proud creator of "Family Guy," and "American Dad." Now Fox is launching their spin-off from "Family Guy," - The Cleveland Show. I love in the trailer, the opening scene where Stewy says, "What the hell? HE'S getting his own show?" Cleveland sets off to return to his little Virginia hometown and marry his high school sweetheart.

I am going to make sure I watch this one. I have been a Family Guy fan. Stewie is my hero. Well I have a morbid sense of humor so what else is new. The show premeires Sunday, September 27th.





Next up on the block is "Brothers." I have to say I don't know if I will be following this one. Fox has to understand, UPN had the, "black vote first." You know we had our UPN lineup. It just seems like this is so cliche.


No comments: