Friday, September 04, 2009

Old School Friday- Songs to Cuddle To

First I am going to start off by say, "I am not a cuddler." I just can't do it. Folks be hot and sweaty next to you. Okay, enough of my issues. This is Old School Friday. I can participate regularly weeks theme reminds of me of some songs you just can snuggle up to that special someone and chill. The first song that came to mind was by one of my favorite artist, Maxwell




and for those who didn't know Irie loves "JAZZ". One of my favorites is Gerald Albright. I can chill with some wine andl listen to him all night.



To join in the Old School Friday Fun go Here for guidelines. I can't believe the week is going by so fast.

Enjoy more participants


AJ - BklynQueen’86 - Bria - CC Groovy - Chocl8t - Cooper - Shawn - Danielle Vyas - DP - Fresh and Fab - Hagar’s Daughters - Invisible Woman - John - Keith - Kevin - Kim - LaKeisha - LaShonda - Lil Creole Pimp - Lisa C - Mahogany - Malcolm - Marcus - Martin - MarvalusOne - Mike - Mrs. Grapevine - MsLadyDeborah - Pjazzypar - Pop Art Diva - Quick - Regina - Revvy Rev - Shae-Shae - Sharon - SJP - Staci - Tami - Tha Connoisseur - Thembi - Vérité Parlant - Villager - Vivrant Thang - Wheneva Whateva - Zenobia


1 comment:

SjP said...

I love Maxwell! Good picks! Hope you had a great week-end!