Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty- Can he do a year?



Okay, first Lil Kim and now Lil Wayne...(I would mention T.I. but his name doesn't have Little in it). What is wrong with some of these celebs? It does give an element of humanity to them. However, I don't think that should be the course for every entertainer.

Associated Press reports that State Supreme Court Justice Charles Solomon warned Lil Wayne that he wouldn't be able later to withdraw the plea, as some people try to do.
"I'm not one of those people," said the rapper, who sat in court in jeans and a hooded parka. He pulled up the hood and didn't speak as he left the courthouse with members of his entourage, who piled into four black SUVs. He's due back in court Dec. 15 before his sentencing date, which has yet to be set.

I hope he takes a page out of T.I.'s book and just go in and your time, not get any attitude and get "Double the time."

Source: Associated Press

No comments: